Wednesday, January 24, 2001

Why do hot dogs go so well with mac & cheese? The world may never know.

I finished Pinky and the Brain last night. I really got into the game for the last few levels, but the ending was really weak. It was just a slightly-longer-than-usual clip concluding with the famous words, "Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!" I suppose it was the most fitting clip, but after the clip, it just asked if I wanted to replay that level again. Oh well.

In other gaming news, I've started ROTT (Rise of the Triad) again. Firebombs are awesome. If you've never played this game, give it a go. I'm sure there's a shareware version out there somewhere.

What's in a name? That's the new module I'm working on. I've got about half (maybe more than half) of it done, and I'll get it out there as soon as I can. I've got to work on castles a bit more, it's become a bit unbalanced. That shouldn't take long to fix, though.

Ok, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home