Thursday, January 18, 2001

I hope you got the right answer in yesterday's blog. I might have another one for you later.

In any event, I did go to the dentist's office today. No cavities! That calls for lots of ice cream (:

I was heating up some beef stew in my microwave this evening and it exploded. Well, a piece of beef exploded. Right through the plastic wrap. Oh well. The stew was still good, though.

I learned a new magic trick today. If I were to perform it for you, this is what you would see:
I would take a red container in my left hand, and place (one by one) 3 quarters in it.
I would then close my hand and shake it near your right ear (assuming you were facing me).
You would then hear the coins jingling (unless you were deaf).
I would then place the red container with the coins in my right hand.
Once again, I would close my hand it shake it near your left ear (*jingle, jingle*)
Then, placing my left hand beneath my right hand, I would ask you to tap my right hand with your finger.
You would so, I hope.
Then, when I reveal both hands, you would see the three coins in my left hand, and the empty container in
my right hand.

Aren't you impressed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home