Friday, February 01, 2008

Consumable Gifts

Consumable Gifts

Stuff takes up room. This is an important observation for someone living in an apartment, especially as you move from one apartment to another. Even though I've been living in the same house for over 5 years (has it been that long already?), I still see the danger of having too much stuff. It's a sort of debt that hangs over your head, really.

Anyways, with that in mind, I decided that the best kind of gifts, for the most part, are consumable. They're something that you enjoy for a certain amount of time, and then *poof* they are gone. Ideally, this is different from disposable gifts, although recyclable gifts are fine, too. In fact, gifts like games or CDs that are easily transferable (or sellable) are fine, too.

So, for Christmas, I got a number of consumable gifts, including books and Playstation 2 games. That's great!

Except, of course, that I've consumed them by now.

Well, except for Sly Cooper 3. I haven't started that yet, but it's next on my list. I've read my books, drunk my tea (well, there's still more of that), and played one of the Playstation 2 games. I should probably write a review - look for that in an upcoming blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home