Thursday, April 05, 2001

I think it's wonderful that the weather is finally getting nice and warm, and the days are getting longer. I also started playing an old, old favorite game of mine again - Warlords. Not II or III, but the original. Sure I have to turn off the PC sound, but it is quite possibly one of the best games out there. Simple, strategic, and fun. Stars is my other favorite game, but I think I've overdone it recently, and need to take a break.

While I'm on the topic, I started playing Enemy Infestation again. It's a very detailed game, and it was created with a lot of care and attention. It is also a lot of fun, and rather addictive. I didn't leave the game as soon as I wanted to, and I couldn't sleep when I did manage to tear myself away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home