Thursday, November 29, 2001

I'm not even sure if anyone reads this. Perhaps there's a way to get blogstats somewhere. I've got to look into that.

I was thinking about writing a short short story each day in the morning, directly after waking up. Short short story is defined as 5 paragraphs or less. I was reading a translation of Ovid's metamorphesis, and realized that he could write a whole story full of romance, war, intrigue, etc. in just a few paragraphs. Shouldn't take too long, and would be an interested creative exercise. If I do so, I'll probably use blogspot as an easy and quick publishing mechanism. Perhaps I could write an outline before I go to sleep and then flesh it out in the morning. Hrmm...

Then again, I'm still not even sure if anyone reads this. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home